Monday, September 14, 2009

Training pays


I completed a bunch of online trainings at WindowsMobileTraining.com at the end of August and accumulated enough points to earn some free stuff. While most of the rewards on the site are geared towards those with an X-Box, there are a few PC items that you can use your points towards. The trainings themselves all in all took 3-4 steady hours of chugging through but were designed well and I feel I retained quite a bit of the information that was provided. Once I accumulated enough, I threw an order in on September 1st and just received it today. It sure would be nice if you could cash in your points for something like an actual Windows Mobile phone but beggars can't be choosers when it comes to free stuff. Now if only Blackberry had a site to earn stuff...Their training you actually have to pay something like $150 for and the only reward is the knowledge. What to order next?

No comments: