Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Time

Meredith and I took Cooper and Cosmo to the park Sunday night. While Cooper was swinging, I looked at Cosmo in the stroller and then at the baby swing. I figured if he can hold his head up to sit up ok, he should be fine to sit in the baby swing. I immediately got the "bad idea" look from Meredith but wanted to try it anyway. You never know until you try, right? I put him in and he leaned all the way back which allowed him to have his back all the way up against the back of the swing. Once I was sure he was ok to actually swing and that it wouldn't flip from him leaning or anything, I drew him up to me and let go....Talk about your excited look...

He had a blast. You'd actually think that he was a two or three year old as he actually cried and screamed when I took him out of it to go home. Another day...

No comments: