Friday, April 29, 2011

LL Bean Trip

So, I'm just now getting to update this post with a little description. While at my parents house during vacation / Easter weekend, we had a bit of rain and nothing to do. I suggested taking a little ride and everyone got on board. We piled into the Jeep and headed out for LL Bean. Cooper had been once before but he wasn't really old enough to remember it. Cosmo has a good time looking at the animals but as soon as I got my phone out to take pictures, he started to get a little squirmy. I tried to get him so you could see the whole moose while he was looking at me but that wasn't happening as he just wanted to run to wherever Cooper was.


If Cooper was a little bit older, a little more into it, and the hat wasn't $60, maybe...I think he's fine with his safari hat that we already have.


I kept trying to get a clear picture of Cooper as he kept making kissey faces at the trout as thought he was actually inside. It was funny but I couldn't quite get the angle right to the point that the flash wouldn't ruin the picture.


This was one of my favorite pictures from the weekend. We played a lot outside and whatnot but this one just stands out as Cosmo was so interested in watching the fish. He had a good time but had to keep moving so other kids could have a turn.


Both kids had a good time watching the fish but as a parent, I just kept waiting for one of them to fall in as they kept getting closer and closer and leaning way over to point at the fish in the trout pond.

No comments: