Monday, April 11, 2011

Mighty Camo

Cooper and Cosmo wouldn't eat the peanuts in the shell that I had and I only eat them on occasions like when we were boiling sap down. Its nice to sit and eat them around a fire but that wont be happening again for a while. Rather than eat them, I let the kids throw them off the porch for the squirrels. It caused quite the battle outside between the animals. The peanuts attracted the squirrels alright as well as the crows. With the crows then came this guy. He decided to climb up about 20 feet in the tree and just wait for the birds or squirrel to get close enough to take a chance at them.

I like this one the most as he decided to stop and peek at me when I walked out on the porch. He must have some massive claws to be able to pause sideways on the tree like this.

No comments: