Thursday, October 7, 2010

Long time, No posts.




So I've realized that my blog as gone by the wayside. The main reason is that I have had a lot go on in the past few months and it hasn't all been "online sharable" for personal reasons. I've still been living life and having a great time with the boys, but a lot of the activities and little road trips involved someone who I enjoyed spending time with, but have had to keep things somewhat private to avoid the high school type drama. I'm going to attempt to update this with everything I can thats gone on during those months in the next few days but it'll take time and effort. I have a ton of pictures to sort through before I can post them so that I'm not messing with peoples privacy and to pick out what I think are the best representations of the happenings. For the few people I have that actually get direct emails every time I post, sorry for the spam you are going to see the next time you check your mail.

No comments: