Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day


This year I got Meredith and Cosmo to come with Cooper and I to the Memorial Day Parade. Since we've had Cosmo, a lot of the events or things that get done end up being me and Cooper as its just easier if we don't try to bring Cosmo out, and most of the events (like geocaching) Meredith doesn't really have an interest in.

Notice they are both wearing blue and white. It was kind of gay but after I had gotten Cooper dressed in some new shorts and a blue and white polo and Mere came out of the bedroom in a white shirt and blue dress combo, I decided that Cosmo and I ought to wear blue and white as well. Well we watched the parade, clapped for the veterans, cheered on the band, and waived to all the antique cars. Really the only disappointment was the lack of the refueling jets doing passovers. Maybe next year.



No comments: